We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Freight Forwarder to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to receive parcels from our clients, process them, and reship them to their desired destination. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be familiar with shipping software and regulations, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Receive incoming parcels from clients and process them for shipment
• Prepare shipping labels, documentation, and other necessary paperwork for each shipment
• Arrange for shipping with appropriate carriers and shipping methods
• Maintain accurate records of all incoming and outgoing shipments
• Resolve any issues that may arise during shipping, such as lost or damaged parcels
• High school diploma or equivalent; some college coursework preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively
• Some experience with Microsoft Office and other computer applications
This is a part-time position with competitive salary and benefits packages. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of professionals committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients. If you are a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for logistics and shipping, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at [email protected]